We BELIEVE that:
- our kids are filled with imagination and inspiration.
- economics and disenfranchisement rob them of equal opportunities for creative expression and personal development.
- access to high quality creative outlets sets them on the path to success, both now and in the future.
Our VISION is H.A.R.M.O.N.Y.
We are HELPING ACHIEVE:
- RESPONSIBLE: Kids and families that show responsibility to their arts learning.
- MOTIVATED: Students that desire to learn an art form.
- OPTIMISTIC: Children that add positively to their environment
- NEIGHBORHOOD: A creative and caring community.
- YOUTH: Large and diverse groups of students that have access to the arts.
Our WORK is CONNECTION:
Students make connections:
TO EACH OTHER
Our instructors build supportive, fun and caring classrooms where students can build relationships that last their whole lives.
TO THEIR FAMILIES:
Arts learning happens at home, too. Adults and children become closer as they strive for excellence together.
Our learning community teaches students to appreciate their talents, strengthen their focus, and gain confidence in their creativity.
And TO THE INSTITUTE:
We strive to create strong links to our families – and many stay with us for years and years.
We BELIEVE in the WORK of our VISION, and together with our partner families we are MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE.